Wednesday, November 17, 2010

MC Nov Snow Flurries - Let it Snow

Well anyone who follows me knows I love my dies, and every time I get a new one, i think this ones better than the last. Sheesh, well here's another example of me saying that. Absolutely love this die from Tim and i just goes so well with one of the newest stamps from Quietfire Design "Let it Snow"
And it fits for these challenges:
Little paper Shop #94 Die Cuts
Polly Crafts Challenge #70 glitter Christmas
Wild Orchid Challenge #10 Xmas with mostly blue
Reasonable Ribbon #12 Christmas
Simon Says #14 Sparkle
Stamp with Sarah Kay #117 monochrome
Crazy 4 Challenges #C4C63 Christmas

Click on card to see details and descriptions. Enjoy

3 comments:

Bonnie - Really Reasonable Ribbon said...

Great Christmas card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

DeeDee said...

Just beautiful!!!

Thank you for joining us at SAM this week!

Hugs from Germany,
Diana

ALTERED ARTIFACTS said...

Very cute! :)