Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Mar/19 - Easel Cherry Blossoms - ECD Sending Hugs - May We All Walk

http://www.yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2019/Mar19_EaselCherryBlossoms_EDSendingHugs_MayWeAllWalk.html
One of my friends asked me if I recognized this Cherry Blossom stamp that she had stamped using someone's stamp... I said yes - it's mine. Since I had pulled it out I figured I might as well use it. BIG GRIN

I'm using a die "Sending Hugs" 3pce set and "Butterfly Flourish" 3pce set from Elizabeth Craft Designs, also available on Quietfire Design HERE and HERE

I'm also using a clear quote stamp  from Quietfire Design "A Bit Of Fragrance Collection" 8pce set also available on Elizabeth Craft Designs HERE


Click on any card image to see all the details and descriptions etc. Enjoy

http://www.yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2019/Mar19_EaselCherryBlossoms_EDSendingHugs_MayWeAllWalk.html

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

This jumps right out and says "pretty"! Alcohol pearls background, hmmm... it looks perfect with your stamps and colors.