Monday, April 8, 2019

Apr/19 - Easel Day Lilies - ECD Thank You - The Earth Laughs

http://www.yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2019/Apr19_EaselDayLilies_ECDThankYou_TheEarthLaughs.html
I had told my friends at our last get together that I was going to stop making cards for a while other than my design team projects. I think they started a bet going as to how long I would last BIG GRIN.  Not bad - 8 days and that's only because I had to make my DT project and once I got started with that, I couldn't stop - Sheesh So I printed out these day lilies, and after coloring them decided to make a card...

I'm using a die "Thank You 2" from Elizabeth Craft Designs, also available on Quietfire Design HERE

I'm also using a quote and design element stamps from Quietfire Design ("The Earth Laughs in Flowers" 2pce set)  


Click on any card image to see all the details and descriptions etc. Enjoy

http://www.yogiemp.com/HP_cards/MiscChallenges/MiscChallenges2019/Apr19_EaselDayLilies_ECDThankYou_TheEarthLaughs.html

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, those lilies... beautiful! How funny about your no card making except for DT stuff rule. I told myself the same thing, but I didn't make it 8 days. Maybe 2 or 3. Not sure when I'll do any photographs as the rest of the week looks busy, sheesh.