Sunday, April 14, 2019

QuietfireDesign Die Cut Storage System

Hi all, thought I let you get a peak at the way I store my Quietfire Design/Elizabeth Craft Designs die cuts...

Whenever I'm not in a very creative mood, I'll take out my dies and cut from any scraps laying around or from one of my scrap bins. I then put them into my black binder shown above. They're inserted into ATC plastic protector sheets, labelled and ready to pull out and use on a project or to ink and heat emboss etc.

I love flipping through it as well. When I'm not sure of what sentiment to use that helps and seems to point me in the right direction BIG GRIN



1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

I enjoy seeing and reading about peoples' storage systems and any little thing happening in the stamp room. Pretty handy how you can store all those words in the ATC pockets. I, too, have my little things I do when I don't quite feel up to starting a project. Today was one of those days.