Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Background Swap Bound





You may remember our By Hand Artist Yahoo group had a background swap a couple months ago. Well Mine were still in the envelope they got mailed back to me. Yes I did look at them (more than once) Big Grin, but that's as far as I went.


Suzanne asked a question today, if anyone had bound theirs. I had nothing specific planned for today other than tidy up my background stashes that are overwhelming me. So that gave me the impetuous to bind mine. I'm very happy with the results. This one is all put together with glue and ATG tape (double sided tape called adhesive transfer tape). No sewing at all. Click on image to go to my website to see all the other views and details of what I did.

1 comment:

Carol Weimer said...

Just found your blog. What amazingly beautiful work you have produced. Thanks so much for the inspiration.