Wednesday, September 17, 2008

CBH Sept 16th

I am trying to systematically complete a whole pile of things. My CBH Challenge piece is done, only 10 more things I need to do within the next couple of days. Sheesh.
OK this weeks CBH Challenge was to use crows. I kept it simple this time and just made an ATC using a single crow and writing a quote. Surprisingly enough I like it.

I used Pan Pastels for the background, rubber stamped the crow (available from Suzanne @ Quietfire Design) using Brilliance black and Hematite embossing powder. Wrote my quote with a micron pen. Then stamped the word Corvidae (also Suzanne's) using gold and Queen's gold embossing powder. Mounted it to a black cardstock.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow this is brilliant.
Fantastic style.

Kreativgeschwafel said...

really fantastic!

Passionforstamping said...

I love the vibrancy of the pan pastels. Super job!

Dianne K.