Thursday, October 2, 2008

CBH Challenge for Sept 30th


Another CBH Challenge piece is done. Coffins were this week's theme. I got to use my Martha Stewart Punches (Cat, witch & fence) and my Inkadinkado Halloween clear stamp set. Love those flourish themed designs.

I didn't put this on my website, since I'm still having internet problems.

I rubber stamped the bat flourish on regular cardstock with ranger's resist stamp pad, then used Pan Pastels (Blue and violet) all over. Where it hit the resist, the color was intensified. I cut out the coffin (shrunk to ATC size) from a piece of white cardstock and colored it in a bit with a Distress walnut stain pad. Rubber stamped the spider flourish with Versafine Black Onyx. Punched the fence from some Bazzill monochromatic pale peach toned cardstock and accented it with some Distress mahogany stamp pad. Punched out the moon from some white pearlescent paper and the cat and witch from some glossy black paper. Mounted all this to a dark blue cardstock.

5 comments:

Femmy said...

LOVE it!!! great coffin!

K said...

great card

Kreativgeschwafel said...

what a wonderful atc!

Kris Dickinson said...

Fantastic job with this!

Rosie said...

And it looks brilliant! I love that bat flourish - how very cool is that!