Sunday, October 5, 2008

GG Design Challenge Card For Oct


Well GG Design has started issuing challenges on their web site and I thought I'd try it out. Never done one of these before, so it will be a learning experience as to what is acceptable and what is not in reference to their "sketches" which are the template or lay out designs to create a card. The other stipulation was to use one of their stamps, since this is their first challenge. I only own one that I'm aware of, so I didn't have much choice. But I'm very happy with the finished product. Click on image for more details. Enjoy
My apologies, I'm just checking some more stuff on GG's website and I noticed her blurb for early bird stuff, and it hit me, I do have more of her stamps - Teacups and tea pot and stuff. I love that set. How could I have forgotten who they were from. Definitely an Alzheimer's moment...

2 comments:

Heather said...

Yogi- great artwork! Thanks for using the sketch. I'll be posting more in the future for gg Designs.

Heather

Art By Wanda said...

Wonderful card!!! I need to get something done for this challenge!!