Monday, September 19, 2011

Styrofoam Printing - Xmas cards

A while back when I visited a class taught by Sherril Khan, they were doing Styrofoam carving/printing. I was impressed enough that I went home and played with it, but must admit, after that - that was it...

Well at yesterday's Day of Crafts held by our Guild, Annette Wichmann taught the class what she learned in Sherril's class. It was a fun mini class. This Wednesday our Guild is doing white on black, so at the mini class we also did some with white printing ink on black paper. Today I had time to play a bit more with Styrofoam printing and these are a few more Xmas cards for this year's stash.




Each use the same image printed on black cardstock, some use the whole black piece for the card, others have the design cut out. I like that each are different.

3 comments:

CG said...

So lovely...what an interesting technique.

Mrs A. said...

Wow. Who would think what you had used to achieve these cards. Very impressive. Hugs Mrs A.

Beth Akins said...

I'll definitely be borrow this technique!