Monday, December 26, 2011

CBH Dec 27/11 - Flower Dies - Bonne Fete

This weeks Created By Hand  and Quietfire Creations theme is Flower Dies or "Out with the Old" no way do I do that theme - I keep everything... BIG GRIN

If you've checked out my blog lately, you'll see I did some perfume bottles on a card the other day, but this time I'm using Spellbinders "Heirloom Ornaments 2010" and "Nested Hearts" sets and for the flower that I did in that previous post, I used a punch, and this time used Spellbinder's "Dahlia" set. Here's a link to the tutorial I used from Swirlydoo's blog for the flower.

And of course I'm using various stamps from Quietfire Design

So if  you want to see more details and descriptions, just click on card image and enjoy.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

love how you used the dies as other objects, and the flower is beautiful=great color shading
thanks for creating with Created Byhand