Friday, September 3, 2021

Books Rock - Happy B-Day My Friend

There was a free ZOOM session with Helen Heibert on Aug 31/21 for this rocking card "Books Rock" Fun... I created mine to fit into a 5 x 7" envelope.
On Staples Cream toned 110# cardstock cut out the structure. I used a different size to what Helen showed us. (11"h x 6."w) scored at .5" from the top, then 2.3" and 3.3", having the ground piece ending up being 4.8". I also didn't glue it closed, instead I created little tabs that fit into a slot so it can be disassembled to lay flat. It rocks beautifully... BIG GRIN

Click on any image for more details etc. Enjoy 

 


  

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Here I am all behind again and I only missed two mornings at the computer! Beautiful mornings outdoors are calling to me. Had to stop here to take a peek at another one of your interesting books. Intriguing!