Sunday, July 29, 2007

Heritage Artwork

I was extremely productive this weekend. Finished scanning all kinds of stuff, finished all the artwork for mingles & ATC's that are becoming due. And last night I got up after watching a bit of TV and finished the first of my 2 broadsides. While working on it I got a flash for the 2nd one. So I went to bed thinking I'd get up in the morning and start fresh. Well lo and behold, the thought wouldn't let me sleep, so I got up in the middle of the night and finished that one too. Went back to bed at around 5am. My brain was still mulling things I wanted to get finished this weekend. So I got up early, around 8 am. and everything is uploaded to my web site and things are matted and framed. I'm extremely happy. Now if I had my Zutter right now I'd be making little journals and things. Just click on the links below to go to the individual pages on my site to see the other pics and descriptions etc. Enjoy.





1 comment:

Beth Akins said...

Bonfire days is a big hit to me! I think every aspect of it is just amazing. I like the detail and the overall appearance. I hope it is a winner. The book on the right is also very cool. My best friend's birthday is this month, I'd like to borrow your idea for her card. As alway, I like all you create, but these two especially! Beth