Monday, October 8, 2007

Oct ATC's

Well this was another very productive day. Sixteen more ATC's under my belt for Thursday's swap. I'm very pleased with the way they turned out. I was just letting my muse take me where it wanted to go. Yesterday I had made a bunch of polymer clay and "Porcelain" faces using molds purchased from After Midnight Art Stamps. These were the first molds I purchased and have to say they are great. They have a nice rigidity to them while being extremely flexible. I only made 3 ATC's using these faces. More faces are on my desk to be used eventually. I also made some more GoldFish using my painted silk from my BVCG workshop a few weeks ago. Then I went in an abstract direction using punched out frames from my Sizzix die and mat board. And last but not least, a bunch using my Zutter waste. I'm tired now, after all that and scanning and updating my website and now my blog, I'm ready to flake out and watch some TV.



No comments: