Sunday, November 18, 2007

Zentangle Alpha ATC's and ramblings


I've been busy doing this and that. Went to the Art Market xmas craft fair at the telus Convention Center here in Calgary. Picked up a few more rubber stamps from Old Island. Wish they had more new designs (at least ones i liked). So I came away spending just a few bucks, which was great for my pocket book. The rest of the market was really nice too, lots of good stuff and ideas.

Anyway, I finished off a few alphabet Zentangles ATC's. I want to do the whole alphabet, but I decided to post what I've done so far. i needed them for my ATC trade on Tuesday at our Guild's meeting. And I'll be running around for the next few days using my coupons at Michael's and Scrapbooker's Paradise so won't have time to do more.

Each letter is highlighted using colored pencils against the black and white Zentangle background. I'm happy with the results.

No comments: