Monday, December 31, 2007

This & That Mingles for Jan/08

I really went gong ho for January. I made 3 mingle pages Sheesh!!

The first was JR Tolkien, love his Hobbit and Lord of the Rings. Gollum being my favortie character. Then I did one of my favorite Shakespeare quotes "Double, double toil and trouble" for National Soup Month. And last but not least I used Suzanne's (Quietfire Design) new Flourish rubber stamps to embellish my outline stamp of a teapot and cup (GG Design). These two stamps just went together perfectly. In researching these themes, I came across quite a bit of info I wasn't aware of. All the soup and tea facts are amazing. Click on an image to be taken to that mingle page's description as well as more pics of that page.

1 comment:

Passionforstamping said...

I love how you've incorporated the flourish stamps with the teapot and cup.