Sunday, July 13, 2008

Last two envies for July are done.

I finished the other two envelopes for July. Yahoo!! Picked up a new stamp set from Darkroom Door "Full Bloom Vol 2". Very pretty set with orchid florets and a Dendrobium sprig and lovely quotes, so I wanted to make something with it. I'm happy with the results.

Then I was cruising some rubber stamp stuff and a spark ignited... the next envelope uses the concept I saw but instead of rubber stamping I used dry embossing. You've probably all seen these beautiful script type stamps with a large flower on top of the script background. Looks so beautiful. But since I don't have one of them, mainly because I find them very limiting, I created my version. And of course both envelopes also use Pan Pastels. Enjoy

2 comments:

RubyMay said...

Your envelopes are really lovely.

(I hope your PC is behaving itself now ! Mine drives me mad Lol ! )

Faye said...

Your envelopes are wonderful. They are so well done with all the detail and beautiful colors. I do calligraphy but yours is miles ahead of mine.