Thursday, November 6, 2008

A few new things


Well I had a good week. Our Guild's Xmas show was a success and I sold a nice chunk of cards and books and things. Sold all my matchbook calendars and never kept one for myself. So I had to make another one just for me, since it was the reason I had made them in the first place.

Then I was busy at work, getting my boss ready for a meeting in the States. And a couple misc appointments, but finally found some time to create some gilded cards. The two on this message and the one on the CBH message all use composition gold leaf. "Real" gold leaf cards available as a special order. I love the way Suzanne's flourish stamp can be used as a capital "T". Will do that one again, tilting the stem a bit so that it leans in the same direction as the rest of the letters.

Click on either image to go to the gilding gallery.

1 comment:

Art By Wanda said...

Love all your gilded cards, Yogi!! Especially how you used the flourish as a 'T'!!