Monday, January 5, 2009

Cochlear - First day back at work

Very interesting. I heard my boss's key in the lock and him opening the door and was able to say hi as he walked in. Normally he has to come to my desk and usually jolts me out of deep concentrated work BIG GRIN.

Heard my first fire truck go by with the bells and whistles going. The other lady that works with me sometimes, came in today and I was able to have a nice conversation with her. She was able to explain work and I didn't even have to look at her to hear, I was able to look at the work she was showing me. So nice.

Finally asked my neighbor who I see on the bus going home at night what her name is - Tisha - such a pretty name. I mentioned I'd often wanted to ask her, but figured I wouldn't understand anyway, so always held back. I'm not thinking anymore about asking questions and wondering if I'll understand the answer - I know I will.

Till tomorrow.

No comments: