Sunday, February 8, 2009

365 Day Alpha Feb 2 to 8th




This week's Alpha square's were a little bit of a challenge, what with me still working 40 hour weeks, an executive Guild meeting, trying to get some grocer shopping done, getting stuff ready for my class next weekend, getting some backgrounds done for our Guild's Galleria coming up soon, etc etc. Sheesh I'm making myself tired just listing these things. Anyway they are done...
G - is kind of like those curved standing lamps and the back of one of those faux wood metal desks. I thought the outline really looked like a G. Done with colored pencils.
H - This ones a bit depressing. I sure wouldn't want it. But is drapes on either side of a window that's facing a brick wall. Also done with colored pencilsI - Greek columns done with Micron pen
J - Not sure what I was thinking here, but it could be anything that's really rolled up, like wall insulation or something similar. Done with Stardust gel pens, Derwent watercolor pencils and moved around with a waterbrush.
K - Just a graphic design again done with colored pencils
L - Love this one. A friend sent me an ATC with a rubber stamped and painted boot with 3 gold bells hanging as tassels. I have it sitting in front of me still. I'm looking at it and it ju
st dawned on me that 's the shape of an "L". So I hand copied it and colored it with colored pencils. Added a touch of gold Ritz glitter for the bells.
M - I was using this Martha Stewart border punch today and another lightbulb went off. That sure looked like the letter "m", done with a zig marker and colored pencils.

No comments: