Friday, February 13, 2009

BVCG Backgrounds & Origami Tea Bag Flowers



I was surfing AM Stamps blog and came across a couple UTube instructional videos on origami flowers and Jen Lowe Designs Blog. So I had to try them. These are the results. I didn't have a Spellbinders nestabilities scalloped circle set, so I made do with a scalloped flower punch and a circle cutter and scalloped scissors. I also made a bunch of backgrounds recently for our upcoming Guild's Galleria which has a background theme. This card was made with one of the corrugated backgrounds. It took almost a week to make, letting layers dry in between. Not my usual way of working. BIG GRIN, but I really like the results. Click on card to see detail pics and instructions on both the card and tag. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Beth Akins said...

These are gorgeous! With what did you do the write writing, maybe I missed it in the description. The background of the card is stunning!

Jennifer Moore Lowe said...

I think your results are fabulous! Considering you didn't have the dies to work with - this is wonderful!!!