Tuesday, February 17, 2009

CBH Challenge Jan 17th


The latest CBH Challenge is to use a letter of the alphabet as part of your design.
I did this letter last night in my journal for one of my upcoming lettering classes, little realizing it would come in so handy. BIG GRIN

I used a black Zig marker for the outline, Sakura gold gel pen for the decorations with a touch of a Micron for shadow. Some Ritz Glitter - Gold on the left vertical strip. The flourishes are done with one of my latest toys, EK Success Jumbo Flourish punch and Oriental paper run thru my Zyron. Added a gold gel pen border. Enjoy

5 comments:

Shelly Hickox said...

WOW! I wish I had this kind of talent! This is so very cool!

Femmy said...

great!!

Virginia said...

Love it!!Beautiful!!

Quietfire said...

Lovely letter Yogi! as always! Thanks for taking the challenge!

Beth Akins said...

so beautiful!