Friday, April 3, 2009

A couple more AWARDS

I don't normally do these things, just no time. To be perfectly honest, I would rather be creating than taking time to do the blog entry, find blogs to give the award to etc etc. Although these two are easier than others I have been awarded and sorry, to those who awarded them before, but I did not complete them, just no time.
Well anyway, Faye sent me these two awards and I need to come up with 3 names for the "your blog is fabulous" and 5 names for the "Uber Amazing Blog". I would imagine that's not too hard to do.
So here are the three for this award:









And here are the 5 for this award:








OK well I haven't listed them yet... Have to find them first. I'm not a blog follower. And since I lost a lot of my links in November last year, haven't accumulated another bunch yet. Time is not on my side at the moment... But soon
So thanks Faye and I will try very hard to finish this.

No comments: