Saturday, May 30, 2009

Lots of ATCs this month

Well I continued playing with the Tim Holtz Perfect Distress technique, making ATCs and more samples for my Technique journal.
Then I made some using the Dreamweaver Spider Web brass template as a frame and paper towel backgrounds.

The
n I did some on a take from Kristy's latest background technique which is so simple but what pleasant and fun results using Ecoline inks and a straw. I went a little beyond that and used Sumi Ink as well and then coloring in with either Alcohol Ink and a mini brush filled with blender solution and a bunch made with Copic markers. Sorry this link will have to wait a few days...
OK now that Kristy's card is uploaded I can upload my take on her technique. Thanks Kritsy for the inspiration.

Click on any of the ATCs to see more of that type of card. Enjoy

1 comment:

Beth Akins said...

Nice atcs! I like the TH technique. I need to give it a try.