Monday, July 6, 2009

CBH Challenge July 7 Inchies


Inchies... not my favorite size BIG GRIN but that's what this week's theme is on Created By Hand. And I hope it included doing something with them rather than just being an "inchy" because I mounted them all onto ATC's. I was playing with crackle mediums. Both the one step type and the multi step one. Both gave me wonderful results. There will be a few other uploads that will have some of the other backgrounds. Click on image to see the other 3 ATCs for this challenge. Enjoy

8 comments:

Christine said...

Beautiful card!

Risa said...

I LOVE this ATC. Awesome!

Bettie said...

Beautiful card.

Rosie said...

Very nice!! =)

Shelly Hickox said...

Fantastic card!

Sally said...

Great techniques, love it!

Fiona said...

Beautiful card - I love the muted colours and the crackle effect.

Maria Matter said...

This is wonderful! love the backgrounds...crackle and embossing!
Great job!
Blessings, Maria