Saturday, July 25, 2009

Cricut ATCs



And here are a few Black & White designs for an upcoming ATC swap theme that also use my Cricut and Ritz micro fine Glitter Put a piece of Sookwang double sided tape (the 2.5" w one) on a piece of either black or white cardstock. Drew my words - "Black" or "White" with a zig bullet tip marker, scanned and thrugh my software programs and then through my Cricut. I put it at a #2 blade depth and a #4 pressure. It cut only through my release paper and not all the way through to my cardstock. I then removed various pieces of the release paper and dropped in Ritz micro fine glitter (black, clear or warm highlights), or Perfect Pearls. Mounted the to a metallic white cardstock or a black matte cardstock both run through my Cuttlebug with some circular type of embossing folder.
Click on images to see larger versions. Enjoy

1 comment:

Custom Cards said...

I am just visiting your site and here i found that your black and white design are coming in the future. So hopefully we will see your design very soon.