Thursday, July 16, 2009

Fabulous Mail Day

What a fabulous mail day. You may remember a while back I was asked by the Tombow people to give them something for their office bulletin board, and I was dubious about sending anything. Then I thought better of it and did send them that Thank You card. Well I got a wonderful package in today's mail from them. A Tombow Mono Adhesive roller and 7 Tombows. What a great package. Thanks you to Karen Modica from Tombow. Here's the link if you didn't catch the card the first time round.

And in the same day I got my 10 VSN back issue magazines that I won last month. So I'm taking a brake from doing art and checking them out. BIG GRIN

2 comments:

Donna said...

You lucky girl you seem to win so many things. I love that. It is because you are so talented.

Beth Akins said...

I thought it was a great card when you posted it the first time. Glad they sent you some goodies! Enjoy your back issues, too!