Saturday, August 8, 2009

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #11


Well this is the first time I'm doing a challenge on this blog. The C.R.A.F.T. challenge #11 is to use 2 buttons, 2 squares and 3 pieces of paper. I had just done a background technique from the Paper's Transformed book by Julia Andrus called Ostrich Leather Paper and thought I'd use it for this challenge. When I think of buttons I usually think - center of large flowers. and the rest just evolved. A lot of the papers came from one of my good friends. She had given me a bunch of off cuts of various papers and they worked so well for this card. My head must have been in the right mind set... Click on pic to see the details and stuff. Enjoy.

5 comments:

Julie said...

A fantastic card, I love the background technique you've used, and the sentiment is lovely. Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week, hope to see you there again.
Julie x

Crafting Queen said...

Great technique, the flowers and background work really well together. Thanks for taking part in the CRAFT challenge. Anesha

Claire Phillips said...

Great texture to that background! Thanks for playing at C.R.A.F.T. Cheers Claire x

peggy said...

Great card , love the background.

Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge.

Peggy x

Kristen H said...

i like your take on this challenge, Yogi! Very well laid out card!!!