Thursday, September 24, 2009

Two more Halloween ATCs


Well I tried something new today. Have you ever stamped on Glitter - I'm talking about Ritz Micro Fine glitter. Well I can tell you it works. BIG GRIN But it even works better when you thermal emboss it after stamping. So I added 2 more ATCs to the bottom of the page of the previous glitter ATCs. Click on pic to go there.
Well I also did an experiment to see if I could stamp on other glitter. And the answer is yes, but it's soooo much nicer on the Micro Fine since that burnishes down to a very smooth as a baby's bottom feel.

2 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Wow, wonderful ATC, so striking. Anesha

stitchy said...

Yeah I have to agree, this is awesome...you actually make those drabby old bats look elegant...beautiful job...
hugz
stitchy