Monday, October 19, 2009

CBH Oct 20 Trust


This week's Created By Hand challenge is to use the word "Trust". It's not a word that comes easy to me. I have a very large streak of dubiousness and cynicism in my and the trust I have is in myself rather than others. No idea why.

Anyway, I was also playing with alcohol inks and loving the results and this is one of the artworks created.
Both word sentiment and quote are from Quietfire Design.

Click on pic to see details and close ups etc. Enjoy.

9 comments:

Saila said...

Beautiful!

Femmy said...

it's beautiful!!!

Deborah March said...

Oooohhhh, LOVE those vibrant alcohol blobs!!

okanagan_spirit said...

Beautiful Yogi. I think I'd like to try playing with that plastic, trust you to go ahead and try it out.

donna said...

Very vibrant. Nice.

Donna said...

That is one BEAUTIFUL card Yogi. I love the alcohol inks they stay so bright when dry.Good work.lol

Amy said...

Love how the color's mix around in the circle's..fabulous fun background..love the vibrant colors

peggy gatto said...

POPS off the screen!!!
Love it!

Jeanette said...

I'm lovin' this. Beautiful Yogi.

Jeanette