Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Digi Ink Color recipe Nov/09

Digital Ink has a color recipe challenge this week. Although I like the colors individually, they're not colors I would normally put together.

I had to think a bit to make this work. I guess that's why it's called a challenge?? Big Grin.
I'm also using Quietfire Design rubber stamps. Love this "Thanks" set.

Anyway, I'm really happy with the results. I will be giving them as my gift basket donation for our Show and sale. Hopefully I'll get around to making another batch of them, because I really really like them. Sheesh.


Anyway, click on pic to see details and descriptions etc. Enjoy.

8 comments:

Donna said...

Oh yes Your show I will try to get there, have a great one.You have such beautiful cards and well everything you do is fantastic. Such a creative being.

Micki said...

WOW, Yogi...first...that is an awesome tutorial and I love your website (sigh, wish I knew html and coding for wp) and your card..... that is awesome! I never thought about doing the alcohol inks like that..... ah, I really love it.
I actually also had trouble with these colors but mainly because I'm in fall color mode, lol.....
Great job and thank you for joining us again this week at Digital-Ink...
hugs

Art By Wanda said...

Love these, Yogi!!!

Sam said...

Wow hun these are fabulous. You are a star hun. They were weird colours to put together though weren't they heheheehe.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and your lovely comment - it's made my morning here
Take care
sam x

stitchy said...

Yogi, that is such a cool looking card...almost psychedelic..very pretty...thank you again for joining our challenge this week at DICO...I always love coming to see what you gonna make next..
hugz
stitchy

Jeanette said...

You've inspired me again. These are Lovely.

PaperCat said...

You're right - odd colours, but as usual, you've managed to make them look gorgeous! My favourite card is the third one - very colourful!!
;o) Moe

Judy said...

Hi Yogi,

Your work is always so unique!! I love seeing everything you do. Thanks for joining us hun, always a pleasure!