Friday, November 27, 2009

Wed Stamper challenge


This week on Wednesday Stamper the challenge is "what do you think of with the #3?". Well I think Triptych, so I made 3 ATCs. Im finally winding down from a bunch of commitments and had a few minutes to play with my Cricut. That's been waaaay too long since I've done that.

So I made a frame, ATC size, and welded letters inside it to spell "Snow", "Winter" & "Xmas". Did them on black cardstock, then brayered Perfect Medium over them and thermal embossed them with Holographic EP. Love the colors of the holographic.
Then I either covered a white piece of cardstock with textured pearlized white paper or Sookwang double sided tape. Adhered my words to them and for the one with tape, sprinkled Ritz micro fine glitter "Cool Highlight".

Punched out a snowflake using Martha Stewart snowflake punch. The first one is white done with Psychedelic embossing powder. The second one is Silver glitter and the third one is Queen's Gold embossing powder.


I then rubber stamped the word "Joy" (Quietfire Design "Tidings of Comfort") with Versafine black Onyx and clear embossed on white polka dot vellum and adhered them to the ATCs.

Click on image to see a larger version.

5 comments:

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

Great take on the "3" theme
thanks for sharing your creative process!

Anonymous said...

They look great

Willy said...

Beautiful ATCs, great idea!

Jeanette said...

How wonderful.

Jeanette

okanagan_spirit said...

Nice 3's, I like the way you used the word joy.