Monday, December 7, 2009

Day 7 of Tim Holtz Tags

Day 7 of Tim's tags: I'm content with this tag. I don't have big Santa faces so thought I'd use this wreath. I like the technique of the acrylic paint/dauber as a resist for the Distress stamping.

So rubber stamped my wreath with Versafine (my Archival pad needs re-inking). Sponged a light shad around everything, then used the mask to sponge more color. I did a few steps backwards - can't read - BIG GRIN

Rubber stamped the flourishes with the acrylic. Dried it then stamped the musical page with distress Faded Jeans. Colored the leaves in the wreath with Tombows and iridescent medium. Rubber stamped the "Season's Greetings (Quietfire Design) with pigment ink and Queen's Gold embossing powder. Then added some snowflakes with the black onyx Versafine. Threaded my ribbon and added red Stickles dots for some of the berries.

1 comment:

Elaine A said...

Yogi -

I love the way this tag came out. It is just beautiful!

Elaine Allen