Friday, December 18, 2009

Digi Ink Challenge Dec/09

This week's challenge over at Digi Ink is to make a last minute gift. Since I'm not a last minute type of person, that's not an easy challenge. I like having things finished well before I need them. Why add to the stress of life by worrying... "I've got to make a gift, I've got to get this done" etc etc. Just do it and you don't have to think about it again. One less stress. But this little thing is quick and easy to whip up, is useful and a great little thank you gift for someone.
I've made a bunch of them in various colors and decorative papers I've had laying around (my marbled, or paste paper or just intriguing backgrounds). Only takes a piece of cardstock approx 2.25"w x 8.5" h. Rubber stamped with all kinds of positive quotes.

The inside is just plain copy paper, cut down to a small size, stacked and held in the matchbook with the two brads.
See pic upper right hand side

12 comments:

KymKreates said...

How creative!!!! I love this idea!!!!! I will be making them very soon! Thanks for the idea and also playing with us at DICO! Good luck!

Kym

Mary said...

What a great idea! Very creative! Thanks for joining us for the DICo challenge. Hope you will join us for the next challenge too.

hugs
Mary

stitchy said...

Hi Yogi, we can always count on you to come up with something so creative..these are really neat and I might even have a go at them...what a cool idea for that someone who has everything...thanks again for joining us at DICO, is always a pleasure to come here...good luck
hugz
stitchy

Judy said...

Yogi,

Now this is cool! I never woulda thunk..lol What a great idea, and you did awesome with them. Thanks for joining us again at DICo hun. Always glad to see you.

Anonymous said...

Yogi--I LOVE your philosophy! You go girl! I also love this matchbook--genius. I can see your recipients putting these in their purse to jot down notes. I love the marbled papers---very elegant. The positive quotes are my favorite, because everytime they grab it, they will read it, and have a positive affirmation. VERY thoughful, Yogi!

Purrs & Kisses,
Kristal of Digi Kitty
www.thedigikitty.blogspot.com
Challenges, Stamps, and Fun!

Paper Paradise said...

Love these, simple but classy AND very usefull too! x

Harriet Hensley said...

This is beautiful.... thank you for playing along with Digital-Ink Co.

Sam said...

Another fab entry Yogi. I'm loving coming to see your entries to our challenges at DIco. You are so talented hun. Keep the ideas and projects coming hun. All the best in the challenge
Sam x

Jeanette said...

Hi Yogi,

Yes, I'll be posting my gg card in a day or two. Thanks for the compliment. The flower is a paper flower.

Happy Holidays
Jeanette

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi there. I love how you have done these, they are so pretty. What a lovely little gift.
I have just become a follower on your blog.
Happy Christmas and a wonderful New Year.
With love, Sandra xx

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Yogi, this is a totally great project! Good for you not being a last minute girl! I try not to be but sometimes there just isnt enough time for everything. I just love this idea! Great job! Thanks for joining us at DICO and I really hope to see you again!

stitchy said...

Congratulations sweetie, you took 2nd place in our challenge over at DICO...well deserved..have a wonderful New Year...
hugz
stitchy