Saturday, January 23, 2010

Cuttlebug Challenge "Valentine"

This week over on the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog the theme is "Valentine". Only a couple more weeks to get one done BIG GRIN. So I decided to make a couple ATCs, to fulfill both this challenge and our monthly ATC theme over at Paper Pastimes, which is Asian or Tiger.
It uses my Cuttlebug Asian Bundle embossing folders, Cricut to cut out the Asian character, the words Love & the flower, and Sizzix Dies for the hearts.
Click on the image to see more details etc. Enjoy

4 comments:

Judy said...

These valentine ATC cards are gorgeous! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.

okanagan_spirit said...

These are lovely Yogi and lots of layers and embellishments.

Jeanette said...

These are both gorgeous. I love how you used the beads. My Cuttlebug is still in the box. I'd really better get at it. How come there isn't enough time in a day?

Anonymous said...

Hi Yogi:) I just love your `beautiful` ATC`s.!!!!TF joining in with the CB Challenges :)Have a fab week
Terrie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/