Sunday, February 14, 2010

Easel B&W card

This is my first easel card. For those of you who know me, you know I HATE top fold cards. They always fall flat on their backsides. But with this design, I have no objections to top folds. BIG GRIN

I'm also using my Cricut to cut the words at the bottom and a Spellbinder's die to cut the frame opening. And the frame is embossed with one of my latest Cuttlebug embossing folders. Don't think they're new designs, but rather designs I haven't seen before. And of course Quietfire Design RUBBER!!

Click on card to see other views and details etc.
Enjoy.

Now I'm going back to play with more of my Cuttlebug folders I just got. Happy creating.

1 comment:

okanagan_spirit said...

This one is interesting Yogi, I am going to study the construction to see if I have gotten it.