Tuesday, March 30, 2010

FTTC60 & other challenges

This week on Flourishes (FTTC60) there are photo inspiration images. Three of them so you have a choice or your could do them all.

I'm also entering it in:
Everybody Art Challenge - #84 Spring (fiddleheads are the epitome of spring)
The Pink Elephant - #60 pastels (since everything is pretty subdued, I think it works for pastel)
Paper Sundaes - #11 image inspiration

I've also used Quietfire Design Rubber - the fiddleheads

Click on card to see descriptions, details etc. Enjoy

8 comments:

Jeanette said...

Hello Yogi, I haven't been able to visit lately so I'm doing some catch up today. All of your cards are so inspiring. I love your use of the textured mulberry paper. I tried stamping on it once but I didn't really like my results. You make me want to try again.

Unknown said...

How beautiful, Yogi!! I love the pretty color combo -- very dreamy :) Fantastic inspired card!!

CarlaKH said...

So pretty! Love the different shades you used... thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

CarlaKH said...

So pretty! Love the different shades you used... thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

Crystal said...

Love the colours you chose & the way you used the jewels! Thanks for playing along this week at Paper Sundaes :)

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, love the pretty colours.
luv
Debby

Annie said...

great card
Ann xxx
TPE

Silke Ledlow said...

Great card Yogi!!! The pastel colors are so pretty!!!

Thank you for playing the FTTC with us!!! Happy Easter!!! ~S~