Friday, March 19, 2010

Scrollswork March Challenge

Over on Rubber Stamp Chat, there's a challenge hosted by Scrollswork and it's a sketch challenge with a Spring theme. Did I confuse you thoroughly... BIG GRIN

So the challenge ends on March 31st. If you use only Scrollswork rubber (which I did) and if you come in 1st, 2nd or 3rd, you get double the prize value plus you get entered into a second drawing. So keeping my fingers crossed.

Click on card to see details etc. I used a bunch of my new Distress colors which are to die for. They are more gorgeous than I thought.


This card also qualifies for:
"By the Cute & Girly" challenge of Spring is in the air.
"All Sorts Challenge" Spring is in the Air
"Rosie-D's Challenge" Think Spring

7 comments:

Jeanette said...

This is beautiful Yogi. I'm all ready for my trip to the Orient now.
There is so much to see on this card and yet it have a lovely simple look.
Love it, especially your shading.

Art By Wanda said...

You did give in and get the new colors... me too!! Haven't tried them all yet but do like the ones I have. Your card is wonderful!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too!!!

okanagan_spirit said...

Another lovely card Yogi. I am going to have to try the mat for blending colours, it looks so nice.

Lisa Jane said...

wonderful card - great colours
Lisa ;)

pinky said...

Just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing at BTC&G this month.
Pinky

Mervi said...

Lovely card,
thanks for joining us
at Rosie D's, good luck;-))m

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Great card I like the stamp you have used and the lettering loks great too...

Thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx