I picked up a bunch of Tim Holtz Bigz Dies today (Gadget Gears, Fanciful Flight, Hanging Sign & the Tattered Flower). Oh they're wonderful. I really needed to play with them, so got this card done using the Tattered Flowers and combined a bunch of challenges in the process.
PS I also got several of the "On the Edge" dies (Ornate, Scrollwork & Postage/Plaques).
The Happy Birthday stamp is by Quietfire Design
1) Stamping with Stacey Act 24 So Saffron, Kraft, Whisper White, Garden Green & Turquoise.
2) Crazy 4 Challenges C4C32 1 Ribbon, 2 buttons or brads, 3 punches
3) Our Creative Corner Bows
4) Drunken Stamper DSC11 Use newspaper or magazine clipping (the flower is 8 layers of magazine pages)
5) All Sorts Challenge #47 Petals & Pearls
6) Totally Paper Crafts #11 Distressing (several areas)
7) Practical Scrappers #9 Markers (veins of leaves and lines on stem, and faux stitching)
8) Stamp, Scrap & Doodle #35 Birthdays
9) Totally Gorjuss #25 Texture (all over the card).
Click on card to see details, descriptions etc. Enjoy.