Sunday, June 6, 2010

MC June - Adirondack - HB

One of my friends from my Guild is having a birthday and she wanted an easel card, so this is my creation which continually evolved as I was making it, adding this here and that there and so on. BIG GRIN
It works for the Created By Hand challenge which is "Bling" this week.

Its also good for a real bunch of challenges:
A Spoonful of Sugar #105 Celebrations (Birthday)
Paper Take Weekly #44 Summer Fun Theme (relaxing outside)
AI Factory #38 Punched or Die Cut (Flowers, Chair, Butterfly & Label)
ATS Blog #31 Colors Blue, Yellow & Pumpkin
Gingersnap Creations #57 Wings
Paper Play #22 Flowers & Sparkle
Raise the Bar #21 Celebrate Summer
Totally Papercrafts #19 More than 1 fold (the chair & 2 folds on the easel)
Drunken Stampers #19 Birthday
Our Creative Corner Summer
One Stop Craft Challenge #83 Make your own Designer Paper
Stamp, Scrap & Doodle #43 Handmade Embellishment (butterfly)
Order of the Opus #57 Clear Plastic (sky)
Paper Sundaes #20 Kraft & Blue
Stamptacular Sunday #61 or beach colors

Click on card to see other views, details & descriptions etc. Enjoy.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful card, I'm sure your friend will love it! Thanks for playing along with this weeks Drunken Stampers Challenge!

Ruby's Girl said...

Yogi this is lovely!
Judy

Georgia Ehrmann said...

such a beautiful card...it makes me feel relaxed! Thanks for joining us at AiFactory!

Beth Akins said...

Lucky friend! It's beautiful!

Fink said...

What a fun summer card! Nice job! Thanks for joining us at AiFactory!

Anonymous said...

I am a big fan of easel cards! You did a great job. Thanks for playing with us this week at AiFactory.
--Tammy DT

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

What a wonderful piece of artwork! I love the vintage collage feel to it. Beautiful colors too. It looks so peaceful and relaxin! Great job on the summer inspiration challenge! So happy you could join in the fun with Our Creative Corner this week.

Robyn said...

cozy- thanks for sharing

Sue said...

Hi Yogi
beautiful card, lovely scene you have made,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

Anne said...

Gorgeous card.
Thanks for playing along this week with TPC.
Anne x

Francesca said...

Great card , Thanks for joining us at One stop craft Challenge and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca

Julie Leblanc said...

Great take on the challenge at OCC... thanks for joining us:-)

SmilynStef said...

Love all of the close-up detail shots of your amazing design ... I adore the background.

ChristineCreations said...

This is beautiful! I love how the background looks against the flowers!

valen said...

Wow, what an artwork! Just love it:) Thank you for joining us at SSDS this week.

Dawn B. said...

This is gorgeous.. I love your colors.. Great job..

Jana said...

Ooooooh. This is gorgeous. I LOVE that sky. Thank you so much for playing with us at OPUS GLUEI. I can't believe I missed this until now. Hope you play with us again really soon.

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Beautiful card! So many fabulous details. Thanks for playing with us this week at SSDS! :)

CuddlyBunny said...

Oy! The entire card is awesome, I'm especially loving your blue background work! Wow!

♥Jan♥ said...

Wow, Yogi - I really loved this when I first looked at it, but I kept looking and looking, and now I think it is truly a masterpiece. Do you use SCAL to import into your Cricut ? I am just learning some cutting techniques myself, and you are simply a genius. (It does make me think prairie, just like Alberta...) Thank you for sharing your talent with us all.

Neet said...

What a fab easel card - and so different with the chair in the front - it certainly looks three dimensional.