Monday, September 27, 2010

CBH Sept 28 - Appleseed - 3D Apple

As I said before - I love this nested apple set. And needless to say you can do this configuration with just about any of those nested die sets. I think I need to do it with the Heirloom ornaments.

I found the card structure on Split Coast Stampers made by Tracy interesting origami fold.

Anyway, this weeks challenge over on Created By Hand and Quietfire Creations is Appleseed or Friendship. I'm amazed I went with apple, since I'm always doing or wanting to do friendship cards. Oh well.

And of course I.m using a Quietfire Design rubber stamp.

The nice thing about this card, it will lay flat for mailing and pop up when standing. And you can add more than the 3 apples if you want to make it more of a book feel. Lots of possibilities.

Click on card to see details and descriptions. Enjoy.