Monday, January 24, 2011

CBH Jan 25 - Paper Piecing - Presents HB

This week over on Created By Hand and Quietfire Creations the theme is Paper Piecing. I've looked up the word in the past, but the definition was rather general, so I did a deeper search this time. Now at least, I have a clearer understanding of what Paper Piecing is really about.

I had a lot of fun making this card. Very whimsical for me.

Click on card to see details and descriptions etc. Enjoy.

And once again I'm using my favorite Happy Birthday stamp by
Quietfire Design

It also fits for this challenge
Simply Create #35 use your punches
SSD Challenge Anything Goes

5 comments:

Robyn said...

i like the playfulness of the images you pieced.thanks for sharing with Created Byhand and all your help support and inspiration this past year.

Leslie Miller said...

Paper piecing can be a lot of fun! This is, as you say, very whimsical, which makes it an extra "happy" birthday card.

crafty creations said...

Brilliantly constructed fun card x Hilda

Deborah March said...

Colourful...quirky...fun!

darling Ho said...

Funny birthday card.:)
Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Challenge, hope to see you soon.:)
~hugs~darling Ho~