Sunday, January 9, 2011

Polymer Clay ATCs



I got a few more books on Polymer clay and the pics were so glorious, I had to pull some out and play today.

The one on the left is removable from the ATC and the recipient can wear it. The one on the right is stationary - attached with the heart brad.

Click on either ATC to see more details and descriptions etc. It's on the same sticker ATC page as the last post. So these will be on the top.

They also use some of my Calligraphic Peel Off stickers on the ecraftdesigns.com label.

Enjoy

3 comments:

okanagan_spirit said...

Very pretty Yogi, I like the idea of the heart being removeable for wearing.

Beth Akins said...

All your recent atcs are luscious! Love that the heart can be worn-sweet!

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful. I have never made an ATC and I love polymer clay.. You did a great job with this.. What a wonderful gift this would be.