Sunday, March 20, 2011

VSN April issue

Looks like I'm on the cover of Vamp Stamp News for the April issue. Love this bird on wire image. The theme was "Birds of a Feather". Now don't they all look like best friends??

I'm using a Quietfire Design rubber stamp from the "Friends" set

And low and behold I'm using scrapbook paper instead of making my own background - can you believe that. Sheesh, but this paper is just sooooo beautiful, I hate using it, cause when it's gone - it's gone.

Anyway, you can click on card image to see descriptions and details etc. Enjoy

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, this is nice! I do love the stamp! I could have sworn the background was one of your own creations. Nice paper!

Robyn said...

This is one pulled together card. The little rose birdies in the right corner pull it all together. the edge punch adds a light touch to the airy background.
Thanks for sharing