Monday, September 26, 2011

CBH Sept 27/11 - Blue & Orange - Hugs & Kisses

This weeks theme over on  Created By Hand and Quietfire Creations is Mango Sunsets or the colors Blue & Orange.

I found this fun guy online, printed him out and touched him up with some colored pencils, then cut him out. I think hes so cute.

Main card is white which I did a direct to paper around the edges with Spiced Marmalade. The next layer is also direct to paper with Distress Faded Jeans, embossed it with some Halloween embossing folders & sanded down the high points. Cut out the circle with my EK Success circle scissors from white cardstock. Stamped the flourish bats (Inkadinkado) with black stamp pad, adhered my witch.

The cardstock for the tag was first sponged with the Marmalade, then stamped with my words (Quietfire Design Halloween 2011 new rubber stamps), then die cut to fit.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Quite a kisser!
I like how the quote looks on that die cut label.
thanks for sharing with Created Byhand