Wednesday, September 21, 2011

OnLine Class Day 10 Perfect Pearls Kiss - Best Wishes

This is a nice technique. Basically you stamp a large background stamp that has some outline areas, but a lot of solid background. I didn't really have one so I used one of my embossing folders (Cuttlebug "Holly"), inked up the side that has the logo on it with Distress "Antique Linen", stamped onto white cardstock, brushed on Perfect Pearls "PPearls". Inked up & stamped a text stamp with a chalk stamp pad (mauve/burgundy color). Colored my leaves with Prisma colored pencils & a Lyra Splendor Blender.

Stamped the sentiment (Quietfire Design), with Versafine "Olympia Gren and then touched it with Vintage Sepia. Die cut with a Spellbinders oval die. Sponged some Peeled Paint around edges. Adhered my red gauze ribbon. Made a loop type bow and added a half pearl . The pebbly green background paper is some of my metallic paper I bought a while back.

1 comment:

Therese said...

Great Christmas cards!! Love the techniques!!

Therese
www.tmalakart.blogspot.com