As soon as I saw "Let it Snow" as one of the challenges - I had to make it. Love this stamp Quietfire Design and the whimsical way it's calligraphed.
Also used a technique resurrected in Jennifer McGuire's on line class I recently took. It had been eons since I did one of those. Love the look.
So to see more details and descriptions etc, just click on card image. Enjoy
And it fits for these challenges:
Our Creative Corner Transparencies
The Secret Crafter Saturday #156 white + 1 color
The Crafty Pad #143 Monochromatic
Totally Paper Crafts #88 acetate
Oh La La challenges #91 Let It Snow
Crafty Ann's Challenge #52 Clean & Simple
Christmas Stamping Sparkly

5 comments:
Beautiful Yogi! I love that Tim Holtz die and it's perfect with the rubber! Thanks!
Fabulous card Yogi! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x
This is really interesting! I see that photos don't do it justice, but wow I bet that card is stunning in ones hands. Thanks for joining our challenge with The Crafty Pad this week. Good luck.
Victoria Lavender
Fab card, very clever stamping and I agree with Victorial - I bet its one of those cards that look even better IRL. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's and good luck
Claire xx
Oh my, what a lovely bunch of snowflakes and a really pretty card!
Post a Comment