Friday, October 21, 2011

MC Oct/11 - Acetate - Let it Snow

As soon as I saw "Let it Snow" as one of the challenges - I had to make it. Love this stamp  Quietfire Design and the whimsical way it's calligraphed.

Also used a technique resurrected in Jennifer McGuire's on line class I recently took. It had been eons since I did one of those. Love the look.

So to see more details and descriptions etc, just click on card image. Enjoy

And it fits for these challenges:
Our Creative Corner  Transparencies
The Secret Crafter Saturday  #156 white + 1 color
The Crafty Pad  #143 Monochromatic
Totally Paper Crafts  #88  acetate
Oh La La challenges  #91 Let It Snow
Crafty Ann's Challenge  #52 Clean & Simple
Christmas Stamping  Sparkly

6 comments:

Quietfire said...

Beautiful Yogi! I love that Tim Holtz die and it's perfect with the rubber! Thanks!

Ann Whitfield said...

Fabulous card Yogi! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Victoria Lavender said...

This is really interesting! I see that photos don't do it justice, but wow I bet that card is stunning in ones hands. Thanks for joining our challenge with The Crafty Pad this week. Good luck.
Victoria Lavender

Claire said...

Fab card, very clever stamping and I agree with Victorial - I bet its one of those cards that look even better IRL. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's and good luck
Claire xx

Mahmood Ali said...

Your posted Card is designed simply its looking so beautiful i like it...
Plastic business cards
Plastic Card

Shirley said...

Oh my, what a lovely bunch of snowflakes and a really pretty card!