Friday, October 14, 2011

MC Oct11, Circle Dies - Ornaments Christmas

I like the way this card turned out. It's got a softness to it, which surprised me, and you all know I rarely use Designer Papers - but had no problem using the metallic papers I've recently picked up Loving those. So I'm using 2 of those plus a distressed scrapbook paper from my stash.

This week over on Created By Hand and Quietfire Creations the theme is Witches or Circle Dies. I guess it's a little obvious which one I chose to do... BIG GRIN

Even though this card isn't using the Halloween stamps, I have made quite a few using them. Just check my cards this month. AND - This week two lucky Created By Hand Challenge participants will each receive one of the stamps from the new Quietfire Wicked set. Names will be randomly chosen and posted with the Sampler!  Happy creating!

I'm also using one of the Textured Word stamps from Quietfire Design. Love those

Anyway to see more details and descriptions, just click on card image and enjoy.

And it fits for a few challenges:
Flourishes  #139 Xmas Ornament
Top Tip Tuesday  #55 Use DP's
Trimmie's Craft Challenge  #124  use ribbon, 2 shapes &  glitter

5 comments:

carol said...

such a pretty card, thanks for joining our challenge at CRAFT this week, x carol

Paddington fan said...

Beautiful Christmas card, love the colours and baubles!! Thanks for joining our recipe challenge over at CRAFT this week and hope you will join us again soon, love Jacky x

Silke Ledlow said...

Yogi, this is a beautiful ornament card! Thank you for playing the FTTC with us...hugs ~S~

Aunty Sue said...

What a lovely christmas card and thanks for sharing with us at Craft this week with our Recipe challenge. Aunty Sue xx

Robyn said...

I like how the circles became ornaments.
this card is elegant!
thanks for sharing with Created Byhand