Saturday, November 26, 2011

QF Xmas Stamps - Poinsettia & Presents

I received my Quietfire Design Xmas stamps about a week ago and this was the first time I was able to play with a couple of them...

I'm also using Flourishes stamps - love the present stamp set.

Anyway to see more details and descriptions, click on either of the cards to see details for that card. Enjoy.

I'm going to continue playing now BIG GRIN




The presents card fits for these challenges:
Papertake Weekly  Xmas - Festive
Moving Along with the Times  #126 Ribbons & bows

6 comments:

Marti said...

Beautiful cards as always

Shirley said...

Both cards are beautiful~! If I hadn't read the post I would have thought that the poinsettia pettals and the background were IO stamps, LOL. I love you Spellbinders Poinsettia too! and the packages are so pretty with the embossed BG you gave them~!

Robyn said...

both cards are FAb.
i love what you did with the swiss dots on the poinsettia and how you set off the better to give quote.
You've given me lots of ideas for the new stamps. thanks

Debs said...

Two beautiful cards - love the poinsettia.
Thanks for playing along with Ribbons & Bows at MAWTT this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Both gorgeous, love the images!

Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Jenny said...

Two beautiful cards.
Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly.
Jenny