Friday, March 23, 2012

Day 5 TH Chemistry 101 - Stains

Ever since I was introduced to Distress Stains, I've really liked them... But for whatever reason, I was having difficulty with doing a stain background. My first tag turned out fabulously and I wanted to make another one... 6 tags later and using various substrates (watercolor, manila & cardstock), I was not able to accomplish that feat... Beats me what I did right on the first tag. Back to the drawing board.

Anyway I'm reasonably happy with today's results, although my backgrounds are a bit too dark for my taste.
So if you want to see more results and descriptions, larger images etc, just click on tag image and enjoy.

5 comments:

Winnie said...

Gorgeous tags! The backgrounds are all lovely. I am in love with that awesome bird image you used!

Denise said...

Beautiful - I like the bird image too :-)

Sue said...

I love your Spring tag, Yogi! You used some great colors on your tags.

craftytrog said...

Your tags look great Yogi! Love the colours on the middle one!

Manu said...

Awesome tags!
The second is fabulous!
Hugs and Creativity from Italy
Manu