Tuesday, April 17, 2012

QF Apr/12 - Orchid - Give Pleasure

And a 3rd card done. Can you tell I'm lovin' these new stamps from Quietfire Design...

For this card I'm using a Flourishes Orchid stamp. I love orchids and I have a Phalaenopsis just like this one in my office at work. It hasn't stopped blooming since I bought it in November of 2010. I still can't believe it.

Anyway to see more details and descriptions, just click on card image and enjoy.

And it fits for these challenges:
Flourishes  #165  Use your favorite Flourishes set
2 Sisters Challenge  #87  Flowers

10 comments:

Robyn said...

gorgeous!
I'm joining your use what you have scrap challenge.

Art By Wanda said...

Beautiful!!! You are really poppin' these out!!!

MitBem said...

You must be having a super fun time with your creations. What a neat way to use the scraps. Beautiful card.

Beate said...

Beautiful card, Yogi!
Thanks for participating in the Timeless Tuesday Challenge.
Hugs and smiles

Heather Rogers said...

Just beautiful Yogi! Thanks for playing at FTTC. :)

Silke Ledlow said...

Yogi, this is a beautiful card...love how you displayed the orchids! Hugs ~S~

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous card Yogi! Great job coloring those beautiful Orchids and lovin' the SB doily! Thanks for joining along with FTTC :)

Amanda said...

I love your Orchid and the way you colored it in is absolutely lovely :) I am a fan of the dies and embossing you used :)
Thank you for joining us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday!

~ Amanda :)

redwasher1 said...

Your card is gorgeous!!! Awesome coloring!!

Shirley said...

Totally lovely, Yogi!! Your flowers are precious and the colors are wonderful!!!